วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

3/December/2010
Learning Log in Class
Aspects of the translation is very important. It help for translation into grammar is correct, I think the translation must have knowledge of grammar and writing practice frequently. To provide translation into English from the beautiful language.
Simple                                  S+v.1
Present                 Continuous                         S+V. to be +V. ing
                                Perfect                                  S+ have/has+V.3
                                Perfect Continuous          S + has/has + been + V.ing
Past                        Simple                                  S+v.2
                                Continuous                         S + was/were + V.ing
                                Perfect                                  S+ had + V.3
                                Perfect Continuous          S + had + been + V.ing
Future                  Simple                                  S + will/shall/be going to + V.1
                                Continuous                         S + will/shall + be + V.ing
                                Perfect                                  S + will/shall + have + V.3
                                Perfect Continuous          S + will/shall + have + been + V.ing
Aspects  (การณ์ลักษณะ)
1.  Progressive Aspect
 The boy is hitting my dog with a stick.
 she is living in London.
2.  Perfective Aspect
The thief had run away when the police arrived.
We have lived in Japan since last year.
I have been to India before.
 He has cut himself.
-  Most people believe that dogs are man’s best friend.
-  At present the unemployment in Thailand is 28%
-  When I was young , I drank a glass of milk every day.
-  Since Noi quit the job , she has never called me.
-  The government has announced an increase in oil price.
-  Yai has gone to the states and will be back next month.
-  You have been working hard. Now you should resty get are sty/relax/get a relax
-  While I was waiting for seeing the doctor, I read two magazines.
-  When I went into the living room, my husband was watching news.
-  When I went into the living room , my husband had watched news.
-  Sak had been smoking for 30 years , but he gave up smoking two years ago / stop.
-  She will return the book to you on Friday.
-  I am going to start a new job next week.
Exercise
1.  อย่าโทรมาหาฉันช่วง  6  โมง  ถึงทุ่มนะฉันกำลังกินข้าวเย็นอยู่นะ
-  Don’t call me in the middle of  6pm. to 7 pm.  I was eating dinner at the time.
2.  โทรมาหาฉันทุ่มหนึ่งนะ  ฉันกินข้าวเสร็จแล้ว
-  Call me after 7 pm. I have finished dinner at the time.
3.  เมื่อเช้านี้ตอนเราไปถึงที่ทำงานก็พบว่ามีคนงัดเข้าไปบริษัทตอนกลางคืน
-  This morning we go to office we see that people breaking into the company last night.
4.  ลอยบอกฉันว่าเขาจะไปเที่ยวเชียงใหม่ในเดือนพฤษภาคม
-  Joy told me that she will travel to Chiang Mai in May.
5.  เธอคิดอะไรตอนที่ซื้อกระโปรงตัวนี้นะมันสั้นมาก
-  What do you think this buying a skirt it is very short.



 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น