วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

12/November/2010
Learning Log in Class
English translation to Thai must used require and knowledge of practice from outside the class every time, such as the Internet and conversation with foreigners. I think that part-time study will give us both more experience and knowledge from outside the classroom will give us the English translation and polished out.
genre – Text type
-  livical mind
-  productive mind
-  Pesposible mind
-  image-photo
For Examples
-  Please look after the house for me.
-  I have sandwich with and an apple for lunch the sandwich isn’t delicious, but the apple is nice.
-  Nid will borrow a book from the library.
Exercise
1.เธอจะไปเชียงใหม่ทางรถยนตร์หรือทางรถไฟก็ได้
-  You are going to Chiang Mai by a car or a train.
2.  รถยนต์ที่แม่ซื้อให้ฉันเป็นรถญี่ปุ่นคันเล็กๆ
-  The car that my mother bought for me is a small Japanese car.
3.  เขากะว่าจะพาฉันไปร้านอาหารดี ๆ เพื่อฉลองวันเกิดฉันแต่แล้วเราก็ลงเอยที่ร้านอาหารใกล้    ที่ทำงานเขานั่นแหละ
-  He thought that he would bring me to a good restaurants to celebrate my birthday, but we ended up at a restaurant near his office.
4.  A : ฉันใช้เงินไปหมดเลยเพราะฉันพักโรงแรมที่แพงที่สุดในเมือง
     B : ทำไมถึงเธอไม่พักโรงแรมที่ถูกกว่านี้ละ
     A : I spent exhausted because I stayed in the most expensive hotel in the city.
     B : Why do not you stay in a hotel cheaper.
5.  ใคร  ๆ ก็รู้ว่าเงินเป็นสิ่งจำเป็นในชีวิต
-  Everybody knows that money is a necessary in life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น