วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

17/December/2010
Learning Log in Class
Learning to find the translation of knowledge outside the classroom. Internet as sources of knowledge of English. Such as pronounce game, song and chat with foreign friends for practice writing and translated into English. I think learning in the classroom, however do not have to knows to find anywhere so we can practice the English skills to come out effective.
www.iearn.com สามารถหาเพื่อนได้ทั่วโลกสามารถเอาไปใส่ใน  Blog
ELLLO สามารถนำมาใช้ในการเรียนได้การฟังสำเนียงเสียง  song game
ELLS  ฝึกเสียงภาษา  ฐานเสียงนอกหมด
www.uiowa.edu.com.  ฝึกการออกเสียง
-  if I miss the bus this afternoon , I will get / catch a taxi instead.
1.  if+v.1 , will/may/can+v.1
Present , real / possible
If I don’t understand Translation 2 course thoroughly , I may fail it.
For Examples
-  If she comes , I will go there
-  If I were Thaksin , I would not fly to America.
2.  If+v.2 , would/could/might+v.1
Present / unreal/impossible (เป็นไปไม่ได้)
For Examples
-  Nobody told me that you were in hospital , if I had know , I would have visited you.
3.  Ifhad+v.3 , would , should , could , might+v.3
Exercise
1.  ถ้าฉันมีเวลาฉันจะโทรศัพท์ไปให้เธอเย็นนี้
-  If have time I will call this evening.
2.  ถ้าหิมะตกในกรุงเทพทุกคนจะตกใจ
-  If snow fell in Bangkok, everyone would shock.
3.  ถ้าเขาไม่พาฉันไปดูหนังเมื่อคืนนี้ฉันคงจะเสียใจมากเลย
-  If he did not take me to see movie tonight , I would very sad.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น