Learning Log in Class
Aspects of the translation is very important. It help for translation into grammar is correct, I think the translation must have knowledge of grammar and writing practice frequently. To provide translation into English from the beautiful language.
Present Continuous S+V. to be +V. ing
Perfect S+ have/has+V.3
Perfect Continuous S + has/has + been + V.ing
Past Simple S+v.2
Continuous S + was/were + V.ing
Perfect S+ had + V.3
Perfect Continuous S + had + been + V.ing
Future Simple S + will/shall/be going to + V.1
Continuous S + will/shall + be + V.ing
Perfect S + will/shall + have + V.3
Perfect Continuous S + will/shall + have + been + V.ing
1. Progressive Aspect
The boy is hitting my dog with a stick.
she is living in London.
2. Perfective Aspect
The thief had run away when the police arrived.
We have lived in Japan since last year.
I have been to India before.
He has cut himself.
- Most people believe that dogs are man’s best friend.
- At present the unemployment in Thailand is 28%
- When I was young , I drank a glass of milk every day.
- Since Noi quit the job , she has never called me.
- The government has announced an increase in oil price.
- Yai has gone to the states and will be back next month.
- You have been working hard. Now you should resty get are sty/relax/get a relax
- While I was waiting for seeing the doctor, I read two magazines.
- When I went into the living room, my husband was watching news.
- When I went into the living room , my husband had watched news.
- Sak had been smoking for 30 years , but he gave up smoking two years ago / stop.
- She will return the book to you on Friday.
- I am going to start a new job next week.
1. อย่าโทรมาหาฉันช่วง 6 โมง ถึงทุ่มนะฉันกำลังกินข้าวเย็นอยู่นะ
- Don’t call me in the middle of 6pm. to 7 pm. I was eating dinner at the time.
2. โทรมาหาฉันทุ่มหนึ่งนะ ฉันกินข้าวเสร็จแล้ว
- Call me after 7 pm. I have finished dinner at the time.
- This morning we go to office we see that people breaking into the company last night.
- Joy told me that she will travel to Chiang Mai in May.
- What do you think this buying a skirt it is very short.