วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

24/December/2553
Learning Log in Class
The translation Thai into English can have knowledge and experience such as music stories, drama, news and articles. Which practice can tell the difference translation of Thai culture to foreigners. I think the translation to find the knowledge from books, journals and the Internet increase, because the translation will come out  to  fine.
Genre = Text types
1.  Narrative = tell story , usually to entertain.
2.  Recounts = personal , factual-tell what happen.
3.  Information reports = provide factual information.
4.  Instruction = tell he listener or reader what to do.
5.  Explanations = explain how or why sometime happen.
6.  Expository texts = present or argue viewpoints.
For Examples
-  If I had won the lottery , I would have been rich.
-  If I had won the lottery , I would be rich.
-  If I had read grammar book lash night , I might / could/ would understand the content of mixed if cause.
-  If Jim got the message I left him an hour ago , He is waiting for me now.
-  If tom were rich , He would have bought a new car.
Exercise
1. น่าเสียดายที่คุณขับรถไม่เป็น ถ้าคุณขับรถได้จะเป็นประโยชน์มากๆ
It's deplorable that you can't drive a car If you can drive,it would be very beneficial.
2. ถ้าเพื่อนคุณออกกำลังกายตอนนี้สุขภาพเขาก็ไม่ขนาดนี้
If you friend had exercised,now his health wouldn't bad.
3. ถ้าฉันอายุน้อยกว่านี้สัก 10 ปี ฉันก็คงไปเที่ยวพับกับพวกเขาแล้ว
If I were younger than ten years ,I would have gone to the pub with them.

1 ความคิดเห็น: